- How do your sneakers fit in comparison to other sportswear brands? The length of our sneakers is similar to Nike, Converse, Vans & made in England New Balance. All footwear brands are sized slightly differently, but as a guide we suggest taking the same size in Crown Northampton that you would take in the brands mentioned above. We also offer a manual size guide by CM which be found here.
- How do your sneakers fit in comparison to other Northampton shoe brands? We suggest ordering a half size bigger than your size in other Northampton formal and dress shoe brands such as Crockett & Jones, Tricker's and Edward Green.
- What are the main differences between your Overstone, Upton and Abington sneaker styles? They are all made on the same last so generally the overall fit is the same. The main difference is in the construction to the upper. The Overstone and Abington styles have an open derby construction which is made up of separate pieces. Also the Abington also has a leather toe cap piece. The Upton is slightly different as it is made with a wholecut, one piece upper that gives a continuous finish. All three styles are based on traditional Northampton footwear methods of construction - Derby, Wholecut, Toe cap. A more detailed review and summary can be found here.
- Do you offer a wide fitting option? Yes. All of our collections are made to an F fitting as standard. This is an industry average fit that will suit most feet but we are also able to offer a wider than average G fitting on request. If this is a service you require, please just add 'G Fitting' in the checkout cart notes box before payment. These notes will be added to your order and passed on our factory.
- Is it possible to add my own insoles to your footwear? Yes. The insoles in our sneakers are fully removable so a large insole can be added. Our other collections do not have removable insoles but thin insoles could be added on top if needed.
- Do you offer free shipping? Yes, on all footwear orders to the UK & Worldwide.
- Do you offer VAT/tax free shopping for eligible countries? Yes. All orders placed in countries outside the European Economic Area will be manually refunded 20% tax charges. Please proceed to check out and pay the full listed price. Refunds will then be processed as a separate transaction within 24 hours.
- As your footwear is made to order, can I still get an exchange or refund if I order the wrong size? Yes of course. We can even help you with the process if needed. Full returns details can be found here.
- How do I know when my order has shipped? You will receive an email with tracking number from our couriers once your order has been booked out for delivery.