Classic Sneaker Shoe Trees - Natural Beech Wood
- Masterfully crafted in Northampton by Spring Line last makers
- Natural unvarnished beechwood to better absorb moisture
- Central ventilation hole
- Helps retain shape of sneakers
- Spring loaded for precise fit and easy use
- Laser-etched Crown Northampton branding
Crown Northampton shoe trees are specifically manufactured to perfectly fit our Classic Sneaker Collection. They are handmade in Northampton, England by the only remaining last makers in the United Kingdom - Spring Line. Carved from natural beechwood, they have a centrally located ventilation hole and have been left unvarnished so as to better absorb moisture from accompanying sneakers. They are spring-loaded for a precise fit and easy use then signed off with laser-etched Crown Northampton branding.
Spring Line are known for their precision last making and supply Crown Northampton with lasts across all of our footwear collections. Their iconic yellow lasts can found in the factories of all Britain's finest shoemakers and they are seen as industry leaders since founding in 1982.
As is the case with all Crown branded products, our sneaker shoe trees are manufactured in Northampton, England.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME
UK & REST OF THE WORLD SHIPPING
- Worldwide Footwear Orders - INCLUDED IN PRICE
- UK Care Product & Accessory orders up to £150 - £10
- Rest Of The World Care Product & Accessory orders up to £150 - £30
WORLDWIDE DELIVERY TIME
- All Footwear orders excluding Stitchdown Collection - UP TO 9 WEEKS
- Stitchdown Collection Orders - UP TO 12 WEEKS
- Gift Vouchers, Care Product & Accessory orders - UP TO 2 WEEKS
For Further Information Please Visit Our Shipping Page
Orders within Europe: Prices shown include VAT. All final purchase prices include delivery duty paid (DDP).
Orders Outside of Europe: Prices shown are now automatically exclusive of VAT. Customers are liable for any local duties incurred at the shipping destination. If unsure, please check with your local customs office before placing an order.
The four main shoemaking stages once an order is placed...
The ‘clicking’ or cutting process as it is also known is the very start of your shoes being made, the leather is cut into the shapes that make up your silhouette either by hand or on a press.
Once all the components of the shoe are cut they go through several processes that are essential to the construction then they are sewn together to make the upper.
A last is a template form that is unique to each shoe size and style, the upper is pulled onto the last to give it the final shape of the shoe ready for a sole to be fitted. Once the sole is fitted the shoe will have it’s complete form.
The final stage of the factory process your shoes go through the hands of our quality checkers and the finish is applied to the leather or suede to finish the shoe and ensure it looks it’s absolute best.