Saphir Medaille D'or Creme 1925 - TOBACCO BROWN LEATHER 34
- Saphir Medaille d'Or are one of the best if not the best shoe care brands in the world
- Made in France using decades of knowledge and experience
- Creme 1925 includes a unique blend of 7 different waxes including beeswax and also shea butter oil
- When applied the leather absorbs nutrients from the cream with the waxes adding protection and shine
- The pigment from the chosen colour helps tint and rejuvenate when applied
- Suggested use on smooth leathers such as our calf and Kudu
- Nourishes, protects and rejuvenates
- Select the colour that best matches your footwear
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME
UK & REST OF THE WORLD SHIPPING
- Worldwide Footwear Orders - INCLUDED IN PRICE
- UK Care Product & Accessory orders up to £150 - £10
- Rest Of The World Care Product & Accessory orders up to £150 - £30
WORLDWIDE DELIVERY TIME
- All Footwear orders excluding Stitchdown Collection - UP TO 9 WEEKS
- Stitchdown Collection Orders - UP TO 12 WEEKS
- Gift Vouchers, Care Product & Accessory orders - UP TO 2 WEEKS
For Further Information Please Visit Our Shipping Page
Orders within Europe: Prices shown include VAT. All final purchase prices include delivery duty paid (DDP).
Orders Outside of Europe: Prices shown are now automatically exclusive of VAT. Customers are liable for any local duties incurred at the shipping destination. If unsure, please check with your local customs office before placing an order.
The four main shoemaking stages once an order is placed...
The ‘clicking’ or cutting process as it is also known is the very start of your shoes being made, the leather is cut into the shapes that make up your silhouette either by hand or on a press.
Once all the components of the shoe are cut they go through several processes that are essential to the construction then they are sewn together to make the upper.
A last is a template form that is unique to each shoe size and style, the upper is pulled onto the last to give it the final shape of the shoe ready for a sole to be fitted. Once the sole is fitted the shoe will have it’s complete form.
The final stage of the factory process your shoes go through the hands of our quality checkers and the finish is applied to the leather or suede to finish the shoe and ensure it looks it’s absolute best.